Attorneys from Rush Marshall were invited to speak at the Annual Convention and Exposition of the League of Southeastern Credit Unions in June.
David B. Jones, Leslie S. White, Robert J. Watson, Jr., and Ashley C. Winship, LL.M. shared legal compliance and practical tips with credit union executives and board members on:
- Participation Loans; Golden Parachutes in Executive Employment Agreements
- Mortgage Foreclosure Servicing Guidelines
- Liability Associated with Powers of Attorney
- Avoiding Class Action Lawsuits for Non-Compliance with FCCPA
- Compliance Issues with Web Sites, E-mail Advertising, Can-Spam, Regs E, Z, DD