Attorney Robert S. Hoofman of the downtown Orlando law firm Rush, Marshall, Jones and Kelly, P.A. spoke at the BOOT CAMP: Foreclosure and Loan Workout Procedures event on Monday, August 18, 2014, at the Crowne Plaza Orlando Downtown hotel.
This full-day event was dedicated to the business and legal communities, and was segmented into six parts, beginning with the discussion of the provisions of forbearance agreements and ending with ethical considerations that arise when dealing with distressed assets. Attorney Hoofman was featured in the fourth portion of this workshop, as he discussed loan modifications. This specific portion of the workshop addressed:
- Available incentives and programs
- Submitting a loan modification request
- Handling each client’s loan modification needs individually
- Negotiating to reach the best possible loan modification package
- Lien stripping and mortgage modification when declaring bankruptcy
For lender representation in the loan modification process, please contact Attorney Hoofman at firstname.lastname@example.org.